Wednesday, February 10, 2010

La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #25 - No DP!

Hello La-La Land Crafters!! Welcome to La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!

My name is Lisa Hjulberg, and I'm thrilled to be back as your hostess for this week's challenge. Before we get to that, I'd like to extend our thanks to each of you who played in our challenge this past week. Your "heart" cards were awesome!

Now, on to this week's challenge. I challenge you to make a card without using any designer/decorative paper (including any you stamp on your own). Yep, that's right... only cardstock! But you can dry emboss the cardstock layers and use whatever embellishments you want. It's sort of the old-fashioned way of card-making!

Here's what you need to do to participate:


1) Create a NEW card for the challenge. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!

2) You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land Craft stamps, why not show them some love?!

3) Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday, Febru
ary 15th at 11:59pm PST (GMT-8).
4) Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry!

5) If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword: LLWWC25. If you are also using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC25.

6) Link back to this challenge in your blog or gallery post.

he Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog
:


One lucky participant will win wonderful this stamp, Sitting Lala:


Enjoy this inspiration from the Design Team and Guest Designers:



Maureen - Pumpkin Lala


Cheryl (Guest DT) - Winter Lala


Pam (Guest DT) - Princess Rosie


We hope you'll play along with us!! Please enter your FULL URL of your post with your challenge card in Mr. Linky below, or if it's a link to your gallery, please link us directly to your card. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

1. Pattie Gomez
2. Hazel
3. Terry
4. Cathy C
5. DesertBuni
6. Hazel (another)
7. Joyce
8. Bananastamper
9. JoAnn Hart
10. Gloria M.
11. Liz Marsden
12. Yvonne (Scrappy)
13. Yvonne (Scrappy)
14. Micki Harper
15. Stacie
16. ZacksNana
17. margie c
18. Stacie #2
19. Angela D
20. mimms
21. Yvonne (Scrappy)
22. Sharon
23. Lisa V
24. Katie Tate
25. Rachel A
26. IRIT
27. Olga Jewell
28. Stef H
29. Maria Matter
30. Yvonne (Scrappy)
31. Yvonne (Scrappy)
32. Yvonne (Scrappy)
33. Helen P
34. Hazel (another)
35. Alicia
36. Kim Mc (Living in Paradise) card #2
37. Melanie
38. Dragonlady
39. IRIT- LO
40. SAZCreations
41. rinat
42. Victoria
43. Lou
44. Janna
45. Lena Loken

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful DT inspirations! I just posted my creation so let me know what you think. I am sorry that I did not use a La La stamp but I don't have many. I need to go shopping or maybe I can win this week?

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irina. I have'nt entered into this week yet but I wanted to let you know that I received LOTUS and she is beautiful! She made her debut on my blog this week with a link to yours! come by and check it out :-)

    Hugs
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! So glad I could play along!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge!
    Thanks so much!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great challenge. I tried something different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the deadline, but here is my card anyway. http://chooksscrap.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-not-called-trendy-trees-for-nothing.html

    ReplyDelete