Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winners of Challenge#22 - Fancy Folds

Hello to everybody! It's me again, Elena and I'm here to announce the winners of La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #22 – Fancy Folds Cards. But first, we want to thank everyone who entered this challenge. We enjoyed visiting your blogs and look at your fabulous projects! It was very difficult to pick the TOP 3, because so many talented crafters are out there! But it had to be done, so here they are:

Gorgeous Easel card by Erin - look at all of the layering and distressing!



Fairy Valentine Side-Step card by Renata - love all the dimension and depth she created!



And what a sweet Stair-Step card by Adrina - love the cute puppy and all the hearts!



Adrina, you are also the winner of the prize for this challenge - Rosie With Book!




Congratulations to all of you Ladies! Please e-mail Irina for your Top 3 button.

Thank you again for playing with us! Please, come back tomorrow for our new La-La Land Wednesday Weekly Challenge!






3 comments:

  1. Oh my those are all gorgeous!!
    Congrats to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, those are all such gorgeous and CUTE cards ladies!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks so much for entering our challenge and sharing your creativity with all of us *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I won this challenge.
    I'm very proud.
    I did send Irina a mail.
    Thank you that you liked my card so much.

    ReplyDelete