Welcome to La-La Land Crafts' Fairy Tale Release Blog Hop. To celebrate the release of our new Princess Rosie stamp, we are giving her the royal treatment that she deserves.
Every member of our Design Team and the Guest Designers have made their cards with Princess Rosie which they are now showing on their blogs. To make the Blog Hop even more fun, along with the cards you will find some clues (a secret word or two) on every blog. When you follow the order of the Blog Hop and get to the end, you will have collected all of the words and will be able to put them together into a sentence. When you are done, you will need to come back to La-La Land Crafts Blog and leave your comment under this post.
What's in it for you???
Besides seeing all the gorgeous cards from our Design Team? The winner of the Blog Hop will receive the newly released Princess Rosie stamp along with these goodies:
- Art Warehouse BORDERS Clear Stamp Set
- Hero Arts FROGGY Clear Stamp Set
- two spools of Sweet & Sassy RIBBON
- twelve large Prima FLOWERS
What's even more? While on your treasure hunt for secret words, you might even find some more treats offered by our designers!!! And!! Best of all, I have some great news for you!! Princess Rosie stamp is already available for purchase in our online store (!!!), here is the link.
What do you have to do to join our Blog Hop????
* Start your Blog Hop here at the La-La Land Crafts' blog.
* Each DT Member will guide you to the next Blog during the Blog Hop.
* Collect all of the secret words and put them together into a sentence.
* Final stop is back here at La-La Land Crafts Blog where you have to leave your comment under this post. IMPORTANT!!! Do not reveal your answer in your comment!! We will contact the winner for the answer. If the answer is incorrect we will draw the winning number again..
One entry per person please. We will draw the winning number from all the entries next Wednesday, December 23rd, around 10 am PST. Everyone is welcome to participate. Even if you don't have a blog!! And, we will ship internationally!!
We would really appreciate it if you could help spread the word about our Blog Hop on your blog or just by the word of mouth if you don't have a blog :-)
To start you off on your journey, here is my first card with Princess Rosie. I am so happy with the way my card has turned out!! You can read all the details about my card and see more photos of it on my other blog, here is the link.
Now... Hop, hop, hop to LISA's Blog to find your first clue!!
Good luck to all!!!