Hi! It's Sandie here and today I want to share with you a home decor project made for my daughter's bedroom using some of the NEW La-la Land Crafts 3D Shadow Box kits.
This is actually a mix of 2 shadowbox kits - the Lamp Post Shadow Box Kit and the Wings & Crown Shadow Box Kit.
How I did it:
1) I assembled the Shadow Box before painting it all white using acrylic paint, then I set it aside to dry.
2) While it was drying I painted the accessories pink and/or white and used a heat gun to dry them. Then I heat embossed them with clear gloss embossing powder.
3) Once the frame had dried I used a grunge stamp with Victorian Velvet ink and stamped on all sides.
4) Taking the Bird Cage, Large Flourish, Rolled Rose Sm/Med and Scalloped Border dies I cut out the elements for my layout using card and patterned papers.
5) I layered up all of my elements, adding the photograph.
6) I finished off by adding some white pearls in the centre of the roses and around the frame.
Thanks for dropping by!