Saturday, August 25, 2012

Excellent!


Backpack Marci of the new images from our latest release.  Sentiment is included with Marci stamp.  I paired up Backpack Marci with quite of our dies on my card - Heart Tree, Heart Fence, Tulip Border and one of the Butterflies from our Butterflies Set.


I die-cut two Tulip Borders, one from green paper and another one from pink.  I cut off Tulip heads from the pink one and glued them to the green one.


I die-cut two of the Heart Trees as well, one from green cardstock and one from the patterned paper.  I left all the pieces in one cut from cardstock and layered the patterned one over it.  I really love the effect.

Marci was colored with Copics.


Skin - E00, E95, E11, E13
Blush - R20, R30
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Skirt, Shoes, Headband - R81, R56, R59, R89
Blouse - E41, E42, T1 / R81, R56, R59
Backpack - Y32, Y35, Y38, Y26
Apple - R21, R35, R37, R39

You can find Backpack Marci and all the dies featured on my card in our store HERE.

Hugs!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Irina, she is just gorgeous! I love how you have used so many dies on this card and the colors you have used for Marci are just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling scene, Irina! The image is adorable! Love the card! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is way cool how you put the shadow and folds into the headband!
    beautiful card Irina!

    ReplyDelete