Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gift Bag Tag with Ice Skating Marci!

Hello there and happy Tuesday! I have a fun and sweet little gift bag tag to share with you today!


My gift bag tag is cut with a Silhouette die label frame tag.  I thought what a sweet way to showcase Ice Skating Marci in these soft blue and pink designer papers to the ivory color tag! 

Marci's been colored in with Copics, then I tied a little pink bow, DMC thread, and added a little rose bud to the top!  Beneath the rectanugular piece, I added some lace and then used pearl flourishes behind Marci so as to appear that she is swooshing right by you in her adorable skates!!  Makes me want to go to the ice skating rink!!

It's the end of the month, so don't forget to keep adding your Marci & Luka projects to the Customer Gallery for a chance at a prize this month!!  

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Karen 

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love everything about it! TFS!
    Hugs,Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Karen!! I love the pearls down there - looks just like lines on the ice...great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shape of your tag!! Will have to get me this one :-) ADORABLE tag with sweet Marci!!

    ReplyDelete