Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LLWWC#38 - Anything Goes

Welcome to La La Weekly Wednesday!

Hello! I am Kim and I am your hostess this week! Before we move on to this week's challenge, I want to thank everyone who played along with us week! Everyone did an amazing job with our color challenge!

I know everyone is probably super busy these days doing one thing or another. I know I am! I have a million and one things on my to do list! Anyway, I thought it would be nice to have a little break, so this week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES! Easy peasy? :D

Since I used Mermaid Lala on my card, she is 20% of the regular price through next Tuesday!

Also, one lucky player will win $10 credit toward a purchase of rubber stamps at La La Land Crafts! And three of you will be awarded this TOP THREE award badge to proudly display on your blog!


Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win the PRIZE or Top Three badge:

  1. Create a NEW card/project. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!

  2. Everyone is welcome to play, but to qualify for the Top Three badge and/or the prize your project MUST have a La-La Land Crafts stamp on it!! You are welcome to use any other stamps along with La-La Land Crafts images, such as sentiments, background, etc.

  3. Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday,May 17, 2010 at 11:59pm PDT (GMT-8). Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry! If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers or any other online gallery, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC38.

  4. Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post.

Here are some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team to get you started!



Maureen - Mermaid Lala


1. Patricia Garcia
2. Chris Olsen
3. Deanne Burton
4. Denise Lynn
5. Carolyn
6. ~Jeri M~
7. Michelle
8. Lovely Linda
9. Lawren F Ahobby-holic
10. Joan Ervin
11. Kirsty Vittetoe
12. Deb Neerman
13. Yvonne - Scrappy
14. Janna
15. Sandy H
16. Lovely Linda
17. Itzuvit
18. Katie Tate
19. ~Jeri~ (2nd)
20. Lesley
21. Cabio
22. craftykitten
23. Christi Hicks
24. cheryl
25. lalkygirl
26. Tammy T
27. FataAzzurra
28. FataAzzurra2
29. FataAzzurra3
30. FataAzzurra4
31. FataAzzurra5
32. sam
33. Yvonne - Scrappy
34. carol
35. Amanda Boldy
36. Laralee Ganske
37. Neli
38. Joyce
39. Alicia
40. Brenda Brown
41. Debbie
42. DAwn Knight
43. lalkygirl
44. Yvonne - Scrappy
45. Alex
46. Kathy W.
47. Piali
48. Kris
49. Faye
50. Wendi
51. Andrea M
52. Kimmi
53. Chris Olsen
54. KellyS!
55. Beth aka BR-T
56. Shelley
57. Patti
58. Charlotte
59. Yvonne - Scrappy
60. Chris Olsen

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

  1. Love your Challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my new cute Maya stamps in the mail today and LOVE them! Couldn't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge. I like Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT samples ... just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for a fun challenge, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've inked up Lala and she'll be playing along tomorrow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome challenge!! didn't see Mr. Linky so here's my link: http://klusivekreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/birthday-piecing.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if I made it on time? Great challenge though...thanks ladies.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if I just missed the cutoff or if Mr. Linky is hiding! :) Here is another entry from me:

    http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-release-at-bugaboo-stamps_18.html

    ReplyDelete