Before we get to the rules and DT cards I just want to wish everyone a blessed New Year filled with love and laughter!! Thanks so much for your support to La-La Land Crafts and we all look forward to an exciting 2010!
Here's what you need to do to participate:
1) Create a NEW papercraft project for the challenge. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!
2) You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land stamps,
why not show them some love?!
3) Link your project to Mr. Linky below
by Monday, December 28th, 2009 at 11:59pm PST (GMT-8).
4) Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry!
5)If you post your card on Splitcoast stampers, please use Keyword: LLWWC19.
If you are also using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC19.
6) Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post
As always, the Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog:
One lucky winner will win this adorable "Down the Slopes Rosie" stamp:
Here is some inspiration from all the fabulous DTs: (Weird to see no Christmas cards but I did make a winter one:) )
Kathy ~ Down the Slopes Rosie
Jane ~ Princess Rosie
Kim ~ Sitting Lala
Lisa ~ Rosie With Bird
Maureen ~ Hot Cocoa Whiskers
Elena ~ Teddy Bear Lala
Kristine ~ Sitting Lala
Katie ~ Sweet Lala
Moon ~ Fairy Lala
Thanks so much for stopping by and we can't wait to see your creations with charms!!!
3. Rhonda Miller
5. Olga Jewell
6. vicki dutcher
|10. Marianne's Craftroom|
17. Anne H.
18. Lori Aragon
|19. Guylaine |
23. Linda . J
25. Gena Justice