Thursday, June 28, 2018

Tutorial Thursday - Under Water Scene


Hi it's Jennifer here for Tutorial Thursday and I am going to show
you how I created this Under Water Scene Box Card 
I used these two Fun Stamp Sets

and the dies I used are


First I cut the base 4 3/4 by 12 inches. I then scored 
on the long side 4 1/2, 5 7/8, 10 4/8, 11 6/8.  I then cut down
1 1/2 inches from the top and across just leaving in the one
big piece for the back as in the picture.


Next I traced around the inside of the 2nd largest Rectangle Scallop
 in the biggest short panel. 


 I then cut it out. 


I then Die cut the second largest Scalloped Rectangle and cut in 
3/8 of an inch all the way around to create a frame. Next
I  glued a piece of acetate to it to create our shaker front.


Next I ran 3D tape around the frame.

I taped it to the front of the card then put a few sequins in it. 
Not to many as we need to see through it. On the back to hold the 
sequins in I glued another piece of acetate to cover.


For the inside I cut 2 pieces of Acetate 5 1/4 x 3 1/ 4 and scored in
 from each end on them both 3/8 of an inch. For the large back panel
I cut the blue one 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 and the inked background 4 1/8 x 4 1/4.
I then glued on my fishes, turtles and seaweed some on each layer
 for the 3 D look. I taped the panels evenly spaced to the inside
 of the card.

It's a bit hard to see through the layers with the camera.


I then decorated the top of the card it does fold flat for sending
it just depends how far your die cuts stick out to what size 
envelope you need.


I look forward to seeing what you create with this 
Tutorial.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! I love how created it from dies you already have!

    ReplyDelete