Hello crafty friends,
Elizabeth here today. I have ut tutorial on a fun folding technique for you today!
Also I have been playing with some of the new backgrounds stamps.
1. You will need a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock and a scoring board. Score at 3" on all 4 sides.
2. Remove 1/16" on the right and left to make it easier to fold.
3. Score all 4 corners like this.
(It helps if yo draw a line on your score board using a permanent marker. So much easier to tell the score lines apart on both sides of the paper and find the right one! )
And finally fold the corners away from the center.
4. Next you will need patterned papers/or blank pages like I used. You can use the back side of patterned papers you bought at some point and will never use (I do have some of those) or you can use any kind of paper you like to stamp on)
4 pieces of 2 3/4" x 5 3/4"
2 pieces of 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"
And 2 pieces of 2 5/8" x 2 1/2", cut in half like this:
5. Stamp each of the pieces with your desired background stamp. I like to use a stamping platform to make sure I can stamp twice to get a good print.
I used two different colors for this project, and two different stamps. My Anchor and Seas The Day Background stamps.
6. Now, adhere the papers and decorate using dies, flowers, pearls or what ever you love. Color your desired image, mine is the gorgeous Summer Dress Molli Rubber Stamp.
I colored her with copics and used the Pretty Diamonds Layering Stencil to make the pattern on her dress.
7. Diecut the larges scalloped rectangle-this will be your tag.
Cut one piece of patterned/blank paper size 4 7/8" x 3 5/16"
Stamp if desired. I diecut the largest of the Long Flags Die and glued it on the back of the tag. Then added one of the sentiments to the top of it using the smallest of the Long Flags Die.
This is what my finished card looks like:
Copic Colors used:
Skin: E000, E21, E11, E71, E93, R20
Hair: E35, E50, YR24, YR31, E37
DressRV34, RV32, RV10, RV00, RV99, RV85
Detajer: YG63, G21
La- La Land Crafts Products used:
Hope you like it!
Untill next time,
Have a great summer!