Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tutorial Thursday - How I Use my Cutting Dies

Hi, guys!
Irene here today!
I will show you my way to use my dies...That is, I will not teach you how to use your dies, but as I repeatedly use them to create a new elements from ...


Here are 3 examples of how we can take more advantage of our cutters by creating new elements....

TIP 1

To create elements alluding to Christmas or winter and we need some branches, but we do not have any die cut with this specification.... So how can we create something similar using dies from your personal supplies?
I cut several elements using the cutters: 
and then I will assemble all together creating the exact embellishment that I need














My tow examples:
And:

TIP 2
Using this two dies we can create the same cutout but look much more interesting and beautiful...
I´m using: Spiral Christmas Tree Die and Stitched Pennants Die



TIP 3

Last but not least, I will create a circle adorned with a beautiful ornate border like a simple Doilie. 
 I will cut 3 Border´s and I will give small cuts with the my scissors to create the necessary space for the paper to become malleable so as to surround the circle...


That's all from me today! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. 
Until next time and have a good day!
Irene Mendes



1 comment: