Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tutorial Thursday - Special Aperture Card


Hello !

Céline here with Tutorial Thursday.
Today I will share with you a Special aperture card.

Each measurement is in cm

I cut my cardstock at 24 x 12 and  I fold at 6 and 18

then I cut my 4 pieces of paper at 5,7 x 11,7
And one white piece of paper at 11,7 x 11,7

 I stamp my Dinosaur in a corner of my white paper (it doesn't appear completely)
and I glue it at the center of my card

For my circle aperture I use stitched nested circles ( the penultimate) and the biggest pierced scralloped circles


I cut my stamp ( a rare find ) with the same stitched nested circle dies
I keep the inside circle to glue it behind my stamp

I place a sticky magnetic disk between paper and image (left side) 

I glue one rectangle piece of paper on the right flap
then I add glue in the back of my image (only on the right side) then I glue it on the right flap 


To place correctly my magnetic disk on the left flap, I "magnetize" it on the right one and add a piece of adhesive tape on it...

then I close the flap and the magnetic disk find his correct place on the left flap.

I can glue rectangle piece of paper above the left flap, the card can be closed now

Now to add the scalloped circle around the image I just have to glue the left part on the left flap so the right part is free and we can open it by the right as the image can be opened by the left.

I've glued my last rectangles pieces of papers inside and decorated with Flower elements border

I've decorated the front of my card, be careful to not close the aperture when you add your decorations
using : two branches


Copic used : 
Skin : E13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20, 00, 21
Hair : E59, 57, 55, 53
Clothes : YG67, G24, 21
Bone : E53, 51, 50
Bag : E44, 43, 42
Dinosaur : YG99, 97, 95, 93 

That's all for me today, hope you like my tutorial.
If you have any question i would be happy to help.
Hugs
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment