Thursday, February 18, 2016

Inspirational Thursday - Bow Tutorial


Hi it's Jennifer here with this weeks tutorial.
I am going to show you how to make a Bow
from the Christmas Ornament  and Snowflake Banner.



I have then die cut 2 Ornaments, 1 Water Lily and 1 Snowflake Banner out.


I have joined the 2 Ornaments together using glue dots.


Then a glue dot in the centre to make a bow shape.


I have then glue dotted the Lily on to the front of the bow and cut 2 only
of the flags off the banner and glue dotted then as in the pic.


I have then glued the flags on to the bow to act as the tails.


Here's some examples of them on cards




 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest.

2 comments: