Margot here today !!!
This tutorial shows how to make the Birthday card in the picture below using my favourite Autumn Leaves Dies and Stitched Nested Circles Dies
Let’s get started . . .
What we need ....
- sentiment stamp
- double sided tape
- foam square pads
- 15x15 cm card blank
1. Trim two pieces of patterned paper ( 14,5 x 14,5 cm and 13,5 x 13,5 cm )
2. Die-cut a circle in the middle of squares and card base.
3. Layer a piece of patterned paper onto the card front and adhere a smaller piece on top using 3d foam pads .
4. Die-cut a ring from patterned paper using two Nested Circles dies and secure it to the card front using 3d foam pads.
5. Affix a twine to the ring as shown
6.Die-cut the leaves and secure them to the twine wreath along with flowers, sizal and berries.
Hope you like my card and if anyone makes it please be sure to come back and share with us - we have a Facebook Page HERE and a Facebook Group HERE.
Have fun playing!!!