To prepare my bellflowers I used handmade paper in lilac color and the Lotus Die. I cut some flowers using the biggest die from the Lotus Die set.
Then I inked edges of all petals with Distress Ink – broken china (both sides).
I sprinkled all flowers with water.
I folded wet flowers and crumpled them.
Then I unfolded them and let them dry.
I placed the flowers on the embossing mat and embossed each petal with the stylus tool.
Then I reversed them and embossed the centers.
I cut out 2 petals of each flower.
Next I cut the top of the third petal, leaving its bottom.
I glued the flower. I used the toothpick to leave small hole.
I used the 3rd-party ready-to-use stamens.
I pulled the stamens through the hole, adding some glue.
When the glue is dry, bellflowers are ready.
Thanks for stopping by :)