Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tuffy Treat Box


Well, after making a house type of project for Marci (see yesterday's post), I just had to make a little house for our Tuffy too!!  I know Tuffy stamps are not yet as popular as our Marci and Luka, but he is WAY TOO CUTE to be forgotten!   This dog stamp is one of four stamps in Tuffy Stamp Set, it also comes with five sentiments and three coordinating doggy stamps.  You can buy this Stamp Set in our online store HERE.

I added Santa Hat - this stamp is one of the stamps from some Stampin' Up set - sorry it was loose in my container and I do not recall what set it came from.

This house shaped Treat Container was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.   It measures approximately 3" x 4".




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Tuffy (dog) by La-La Land Crafts , Sentiment by Hero Arts, Santa Hat by Stampin' Up
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, Pink Paisley
Tools: Silhouette Cameo (House Treat Box), MS Border Punch, EK Border Punch
Other: TH Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence, Crystal Stickles
Copic Markers: 
E35, 37, E59,
E51, E53
YG91-97
R24, R27, R38

Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this box! This is something I'd like to use for the children church kids. I would love to see a video on how you made this.

    ReplyDelete