Saturday, October 8, 2011

Save the Pandas


Hello, Irina is here with my addition to this week's DOTS AND SPOTS theme :-)

This project started as a regular card and ended up being another one of my truly loved Paper Bag cards :-)  There were just too many things that I wanted to include on it along with one of our NEW stamps - Big Panda Marci, the card just wouldn't do for this project.  Of course this paper bag card can be made into a personalized mini scrapbook.  Wouldn't it be cute to give to someone?  

This is one of the projects for my October WorkshopTo see other projects for this Workshop please click HERE.

OCTOBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, October 30th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This card measures 6" x 6".  Folded in half Paper Bag was used for the base of this card.


Close up of Big Panda Marci :-)
Inside pages with the pocket on the left page.
Small pullout Tag.
Two large pull out tags.  Oh, and can you see what is says on the red pencil?  Save the Pandas!!  Gotta LOVE it!!
The back of the paper bag card.
Copic Markers for Big Panda Marci:
Skin - E000, E00, E11
Blush - R11, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Hat - R11, R14, R20, R22, R24, R27/T1, T3
Shirt - Y32, Y35, Y38, YR18
Shorts - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Vest, Boots - E11, E13, E17, E18
Panda - T1, T3, T5, T7

To see all the stamps in our NEW Collection please click HERE.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Irina,

    Absolutely adorable card! Can you tell me what you used for the tree embossing?

    ReplyDelete