Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a Note from Marci


Our new Ruffles Marci stamp is the most versatile image ever, seriously!!  You can make all kinds of cards/projects for every occasion with her!!  Today I made a Just a Note card.  Click HERE to see other projects with this stamp.

This is one of the projects for my October WorkshopTo see other projects for this Workshop please click HERE.

OCTOBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, October 30th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".





Copic Markers for Ruffles Marci:
Skin - E000, E00, E11
Blush - R11, R20
Hair - E02, E08, E19, E18
Blouse, Headband - B000, B00, B01, B02
Skirt, Shoes - E50, E51, E53, E55

To see all the stamps in our NEW Collection please click HERE.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There -love this image, she is so adorable.
    How cool is she sitting on the pencil like that...I will be grabbing your badge to put it on my blog... And I will be your newest follower.. Wow, I just love all your stamp images I would have to put them on my wishlist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you colored her skirt to show her thighs through the fabric, perfect coloring. Also love how you made the ruffles look like they are floating. Great job. I enjoy checking your blog daily. Just receively purchased two of your stamps, can not wait to color them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, she look soooo great! a stunning creation and an amazing coloring!! i love it.

    Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete