Thursday, May 5, 2011

Simple and sweet...

Hi everyone, Jana here. Somtimes, simple is the best way to go! I am definitely a fan of clean and simple when it comes to layouts, but also for my images and even embellishments sometimes. This card is certainly an example of that.

I colored Marci's sweet little Panda bear with my W1, 3, 5 and 7 markers (with a little R000, R21 &22 for the collar) I paired him up with some MME Stella Rose papers and fun ric rak, added a sentiment from My Favorite Things, and that was it. A super fast, easy card. Every card doesn't have to be a masterpiece, some can just be! :-)

Speaking of masterpieces, did you see that we have a Design Team Call up for La-La Land Crafts right now?? Why don't you check it out, and you could start creating masterpieces for us here in La-La Land!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Jana!! I have to ink up Panda bear real soon. I really like your layout, will definitely try it. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete