Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reaching Out . . .

Have you ever friend who was always there no matter what? Through the good times and the bad? I'm sure you all have your "BFF" right there at your side.


Today, I (1LuvnMama) am sharing a card showcasing Ballerina Marci. She was one of the first in a series of Marci's created by Irina and Eric. I just luv how she's reaching and extending out her hand . . . really went well with the sentiment I paired her up with.



Got any creations to share? Upload them into our CUSTOMER GALLERY! Also, if you haven't heard, we are having a DT Call for anyone interested. See above for the details. Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Card. I love all the Marci's.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how Marci is colored and the sentiment is perfect. Love the bow with the flower in the middle! This card is so elegant and beautiful. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete