Friday, May 27, 2011

Farewell Kim

Hello! Kim here. Hope everyone is having a super sugary Friday and looking forward to the long weekend! Any plans? BBQ perhaps? :) My SIL is having a housewarming party so that's where I will be at. hehe

Today I have this cute Sugar n' Spice Marci card to share. I colored Marci with Copic and use this sweet cupcake paper from my Basic Grey nook and pantry paper pad. Perfect paper to go with Marci, don't you think? :) I used a couple of my handmade crochet flowers. I sure have been adding quite a lot of these flowers on my cards lately. LOL

Card Details:
STAMPS: LLLC, Sugar n' Spice Marci, Papetrey Ink;
PAPERS: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry;
EMBELLISHMENTS: pearl, crochet flowers;
TOOLS: corner punch, border punch, word window punch;
COPIC COLORS: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R85,R83, R81, E59, E57, E55, RV00, G94, G24, YG03, E47, E44, E42, o, C3,C1,N0

Raise your hand if you are wondering about the title of this post. LOL I actually feel kind of awkward to say farewell to myself. LOL I have been with LLLC since the beginning, almost two years now. It has been such a wonderful experience working along side some of the most talented crafters, playing with all the adorable LLLC images and to see these images come to life! Totally awesome!

Anyway, I've decided to pass on the torch to Irina's new talented team! You all have seen their work and boy weren't their work amazing?? They have A LOT more in store for you!

There are some nice changes coming up at LLLC and I think you all will LOVE it! So stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Friday, everyone!


8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie I adore this one, your colours are fab, she looks so life like, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!!!!! I LOVE this Bday card!! My Bday is next month!!! I would love seeing it in my mailbox!!!!! lol!!! have a GREAT Memorial Weekend too!!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim! Love how vintage it looks and those crotched flowers are beautiful. Marci looks so at home here.
    You have been a gr8 influence and inspiration in bringing Marci and Luka as well as the other La-La Land images to life. I look forward to what comes next for you girly. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always loved your work Kim! Best to you!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved reading and admiring your contributions. Beautiful card. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim I adore your work and I'm so sad you're leaving. This is a gorgeous card and your coloring is phenomenal!! Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, thank you SO MUCH for your time on our Design Team for the last two years (!!!). We will miss you!!

    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love her with that cupcake paper :)

    ReplyDelete