Sunday, May 29, 2011

Everything grows better with love...

Nothing could be more true, right!? Everything DOES grow better with love.

It's been so exciting getting to see each of the new La-La Land Crafts   Summer 2011 Collection creations! With each new introduction, my smile got bigger! I thought for my first day out with the summer crew that I would work with Marci with Flower.  Here she is!



I used my trusty Copic markers to color Marci in:
Hair: E40, E42
Skin: E51, E53 (cheeks R20 )
Shirt: R81, R83, R85
Denim Capris: B93, B95, B97
Flower pot: E04, E07, E09
Outer Shading: C1, C3
I also used Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens on he hair ties, flower, and garden tool.

The paper used for the scalloped oval and first light blue layer is from DCWV Garden Party.  The white card stock is my go-to Neenah white.  The very slightly visible second rectangle layer is from the DCWV Citrus stack and the actual card is also Neenah.  Both ovals are from Spellbinders and I'm sorry, I can't say where I got all the flowers because I have a wonderful HUGE bin of assorted flowers that I get to dig into.

So, there you have it! I hope she makes you smile...because really...that is truly the purpose for me to make anything and everything...smiles.

Aloha always,
Renate'

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Ren! I love the color scheme you chose and Marci looks adorable. Terrific job! ;)

    ReplyDelete