Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishing You a Speedy Recovery

Hello... happy Wednesday!!  I'm so happy to be here today sharing one of my cards from CHA with you!!  This is Doctor Marci, and is soo great for Get-Well type cards.  I really love all the stamps in this Playtime Collection--what an awesome idea to have the kids playing dress-up.  I did plenty of that when I was little too!  Anyways...  again, I've added a double-crocheted flower that I made (love them!) and a cute li'l button center.  And what better thing to go with this Get-Well theme than hearts! *Ü*

Thanks for dropping by today!!  I'd love to see what YOU create... come share them with us in our Customer Gallery!! 

Happy Crafting,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love her ..The coloring is soo Gorgeous.. That Pink ohhhh weee

    Super cute

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete