Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thinking of you

Happy Sunday everyone!
Renate and I will be tag-teaming as guest designers starting in March. We are both so excited to be a part of this new experience and new family. Here is my debut card featuring one of the new digital images from La-La Land Crafts, Capri Marci. Isn't she cute?!
If you have any La-La Land Crafts creations to share, don't forget to link them to our Customer Gallery. We'd love to see what you create.
Mahalo for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

  1. Cute creation. I just love her cute little face.

    tfs
    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! I really like this easle style card. I need to try it out soon. Cute card! TFS

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Leanne! I could not have made it through my first "guest appearance" without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE!! I love easel cards, and this is so adorable with Capri Marci--great job! Cute papers and flower nestie too!

    ReplyDelete