Saturday, March 12, 2011

SPICING Up Your Birthday!

Happy Saturday, 1LuvnMama here! Before I get started with this post, I just want to offer a prayer to the people of Japan after the devastating earthquake followed by a massive tsunami. I do have family that reside there and I'm happy to report that all are well. Hawai`i was put on alert. We were all bracing for what was to come and thankfully we're all okay.

Now, on to my card. I used Sugar n' Spice Marci. The moment I saw her, I think about {BIRTHDAYS}. You can get her over at the La-La Land Crafts Online Store, {HERE}. I punched out this cupcake border (EK Success) and added hearts to the cupcakes. The hearts came from the Magnolia DooHickey Romantic Tag. I just colored the hearts with my copic marker and added some Glossy Accents to give them a shiny appearance.


Here's the pull out tag with a sweet sentiment.



That's it for me. Don't forget to upload your projects at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! We'd luv to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment