Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Play Time Collection now available in RUBBER!

La-La Land Crafts is excited to present our latest Marci and Luka stamps in RUBBER! You can now get your favorite new stamps from the Play Time Collection, along with our newest family member Ally. You can visit the La-La Land Crafts online store to order your new stamps now, and have them to play with in no time!

To celebrate this release, our Design Team is hopping along so you can be inspired by each of these fabulous new stamps for your own creations. You'll end with our fearless leader, Irina - and then move along to the Shopping portion of our hop!
Our Play Time Collection includes:
Capri Marci
Chef Marci
Magician Luka
Doctor Marci
Sitting Marci
and Pilot Luka
Also being released in rubber today is Ally, the newest member of the La-La Land family! 
Thanks for stopping by, now please keep on hopping to see what Karen has created for us today. If you get lost along the way...here are all the stops.
Karen 
Leanne 
Jana 
Lisa 
1LuvnMama 
Kim 
Irina 

4 comments:

  1. Morning everyone! I'm excited to see all the inspiration.. Here I go! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog, you have the cutest stamps! This is only my 2nd hop. I hope I do it right. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!! I a so glad these adorable stamps are now available in rubber. I love all the arci and Luka stamps. Get'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I love all of your images... Nice job. So happy that you were such a big hit a CHA

    ReplyDelete