Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Girlfriends Collection

Posted by Kris

Good Morning!!   I have 2 cards to share today, both using new stamps from the "Girlfriends Collection!"  Ally was released at winter CHA is available now in rubber or digi, and Jesalyn is brand new this week and is currently available in digi form, here on the blog (see "Digis" link above) and will soon be released in rubber as well. 

"Jesalyn"
 

I used this gorgeous new paper by Prima called "Madeline" and colored her with Copics.  The pink frame is actally cut out and popped on top of the designer paper she's sitting on. 

"Ally"
 

I've paired her with this big chair stamp (non-LLLC), and I paper pieced her top with the same Wisteria paper that I used in the background.  Crocheting double flowers is my new favorite thing to add to cards =) 
~   ~   ~
In case you missed it, La-La Land is having 3 trunk shows in So. Cal this weekend!!  If you love make-n-takes and would like to meet the owners in person and be entered to win a Grand Giveaway, please read the deets HERE

Be Creative... Ink Something!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Kristine! I love all the different papers and touches. Both Ally and Jesalyn look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete