Thursday, March 10, 2011

Marci's got Mojo!

Happy Thursday everyone! I loved the beautiful Mojo Monday sketch this week, and just had to play along. I thought these softer colors from the Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink paper pack from My Mind's Eye would work well with this super sweet Darling Marci.


I colored Marci with my Copics ( I had actually colored her hair at my certification class...and I like those for hair now - more markers to buy!) I added the pearl swirl, and then after it was all together, I added the flower with rhinestone center to Marci's hair. Cute, huh?


Now be sure to head over to the La-La Land Crafts store and check out all the great new stamps we've got in rubber for you! Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

  1. oh Jana, this is just GORGEOUS!! Oh, I love everything about this and I recognize that fabulous Mojo Monday sketch! ;) Cute papers and pears... you even added a hair flower. Great coloring on that dress too! =) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I LOVE the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Jana! I agree those papers are soft and pretty. Marci looks fab with that flower in her hair. Love the layout. Great share! :)

    ReplyDelete