Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Sitting Here

Hello there!

I have been sick so I haven't been crafting. Actually, I haven't been to my desk since early this week. Yeah, pretty unusual for me. I have been fighting this cold/flu for like almost a month already! I sort of got rid of it, then it came back...got rid of it and yes, it came back again a third time this last weekend! I tell you, there is some weird virus going on out there! Take care, everyone!

I am so glad I have some cards I haven't shared previously! LOL This is one of them. I used Darling Marci on this card. She is available at our online store HERE.

You all know it, Marci and Luka are super popular. If they haven't made their ways to your crafty place yet, please do invite them! You know where to find them - La-La Land!

Don't forget, if you have any creations using Marci or Luka, we want to see them! Add a link to our Customer Gallery and you could be a winner of a wonderful prize!

That's all I have today. Hope everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours in this card! And it goes without saying, fabulous image! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kim and I'm sorry you've been sick. It's sure going around, my whole household got it but are mostly over it now. ANyways, love your pretty colors of DP and coloring of marci too! =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete