Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Party Time!

Howdy folks, Jana here! I love the new Girlfriends collection - these ladies are sophisticated, and elegant, and VERY flirty! For some reason Jesalyn (currently available as a digi stamp!) brings Marilyn Monroe to mind for me...perhaps it's that dress! So for today's card,  gave her platinum blond hair and a white dress that could be blowing up over an air vent - just like Marilyn!


I used my lovely Circa 1934 paper from Cosmo Cricket (LOVE that stuff still) and some NEW nestabilites that I just picked up at Memories Live On today (they arrived - WOOHOO!!) Of course I had to add some ribbon, and a touch of bling.


I used 2 stamps from MFT's Who's That Birthday Girl for sentiments...one on the front and one on the inside. I thought they fit perfectly!!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone...Friday is right around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Jana! She sure looks like she's dressed for a party =) Love those circa papers too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete