Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm the Mother of Girls

Hi there!  I have another card featuring Dress Up Marci, from the  Playtime Collection.  You can purchase her right now as a digi (and soon in rubber) by clicking on the “DIGI” link above. 
My sister sent me this vellum poem called Mother of Girls and I thought it was perfect with this Marci.  I think I might have to frame this card or add a ribbon hanger for the wall *Ü* 


The poem reads:

SHOES in the HALLWAY
and CLOTHES of the FLOOR;
THe LINE is BACKED up to
the BATHROOM Door.

MAKEUP and
HAIRSPRAY
and GADGETS for HAIR;
DRESSES and JEANS and
PINK UNDERWEAR.

All COLORS of JARS to
POLISH your NAILS;
A MOTHER spends HOURS
SHOPPING for SALES.

THINGS that SMELL Good
and LIPSTICK and CURLS;
I'M sure YOU can GUESS,
I'M the MOTHER of GIRLS.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Get creative… Ink Something!

Hugs,
Kristine

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, LOVE this image! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. THIS IS SOOOO GORGEOUS.. I mean truly Beautiful and the Poem.. JUst perfect. Yes I agree it needs to be in aframe'

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore this Kristine - love the colour combo! Kim

    ReplyDelete