Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fireman Luka!

Just last week Mama and Papa La-La (Irina and Eric) of La-La Land Crafts introduced new and fabulous images.  A new Marci and a new Luka to add to the Playtime Collection plus another Girlfriend - introducing Jesalyn! For now they are available in DIGI format only, but in a few short weeks they will be released in RUBBER!!

Today I decided to work with this unbelievable cutie pie...Fireman Luka!!  I have to admit that this is a project that I will be working on further, but I'm happy with the base and wanted to share it nevertheless.  I love working with wood and decided to try this large letter purchased from Joann's.  The Cuttlebug was used for lil' Kayden's name and the paper is all held together with Modge Podge...ok, ok, I know it's actually Mod Podge, but saying MODGE Podge makes me smile more! LOL! I also colored my little Fireman with Copic.  And for those of you who don't know who Fireman Luka's lil' four-legged buddy is, his name is Tuffy!


We'd love to see what you create with any of the darling images so don't forget to upload them to our Customer Gallery.

Have a great day!
Renate'

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! Great idea, love the little fireman. Donna x

    ReplyDelete