Sunday, March 27, 2011

Express yourself!

Yaye for expression! Yaye for originality! And yaye for Dress Up Marci!

Here is my little monthly contribution to La-La Land Crafts.  I just bought a new set of Prisma color pencils and thought I'd see how I'd do.   I think a little more practice is in order, but I do love the colors.  They were inspired by the DCWV Citrus Stack.   I can't wait to play with her again and see what colors she decides to wear next time!





Don't forget, if you have any creations using Marci or Luka, we want to see them! Add a link to our Customer Gallery and share the smiles!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great minds think alike! I've used the exact same stamp and colours! We were obviously both thinking of sunshine when we did our cards! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! The colors are fantastic. This card just makes ya happy

    ReplyDelete