Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dress Up Marci

Happy Sunday everyone!!
Last week La-La Land Crafts introduced 3 new and fabulous images. A new Marci and a new Luka to add to the Playtime Collection plus, another Girlfriend - introducing Jesalyn! For now they are available in DIGI format only, but in a few short weeks they will be released in RUBBER!! Woo Hoo!
For my share today I used the adorable Dress Up Marci. She's ready for her tea-party but couldn't find the right shoes, hat or accessories to go with her fabulous dress so she's borrowing Mommy's. hehehe...


To purchase any of our cute digital images please click here. Don't forget about our wonderfully deeply etched rubber stamps which can be purchased here.

We'd love to see what you create with any of the darling images so don't forget to upload them to our Customer Gallery.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable...how do I get this little girl?! Please email me or send me a comment at my crafty blog: http://atuttletime.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! The stamp is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ...my card would read if you can't be good ...be good at it....lol

    ReplyDelete