Sunday, March 27, 2011

Diva Jesalyn in the House

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I wanted to share a card I made for my co-worker's (Patty) birthday. Patty also happens to be my Zumba instructor at work and I think she's just fabulous! She's always working out and never misses a day. She's such an awesome role model and so down to earth. I wanted to give her a card that reflected her personality of femininity & confidence I just needed that perfect image. When Irina & Eric first debuted Jesalyn as a digi, my feet did a happy dance. She is the newest addition to the "Girlfriend Collection" at La-La Land Crafts. She's sassy and confident, yet you can tell she's very feminine. She was PERFECT for what I had in mind. Went simple with the colors and the papers. Love how the turquoise pops on her dress! The little bits of red gives it that fun flare. I saw this layout from fellow DT, Kim Yu's post, (which also happens to debut Miss Jesalyn) and thought it would definitely work for my card with a bit of tweaking. Thanks Kim for the inspiration!


After I dropped it off at Patty's desk, I received an email from her. It said:
" Thank you thank you thank you!!! I want to be a DIVA!!!! The card and your wishes are so beautiful.... ~Patty"

Aw, I'm glad it made her day extra special. I told her she was a DIVA in my book. :)

Don't forget you can purchase Jesalyn along with all of our wonderful images in digital or in rubber formats at the La-La Land Crafts store. We'd love to see any creations you have made with our wonderful images. All you have to do is upload them to our Customer gallery.

Mahalo for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!
Hugs,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment