Friday, March 11, 2011

Beautiful Original You!

Happy Friday!!! Lisa here, dropping in to share a card I made featuring the beautiful Ally. She's the first of a new line of stamps called the Girlfriends Collection being offered at La-La Land Crafts. You'll be seeing another very soon! ;) I've paired Ally with patterned paper and embellies from the Restoration collection by Crate Paper. If you play your cards right, Ally can be yours in rubber! lol Just hop on over to the La-La Land Crafts Store and pick her up today!

Have a la la lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! very cute card, honey! is la la coming to the san diego sb expo? i need another make n take copic lesson! lol! hope all is well with u... much love n stuff! Julie Potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa!! Your coloring is just FABULOUS! =) And I love that paper kit. I think I only used mine once.. eek! Gotta get it back out. You're inspired me! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete