Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Somewhere...Under the Rainbow


Hi there!  Hope you're having a nice day today so far!  My card today shows Capri Marci with a single scene digi.  This card if I remember right is about 5.5" tall by 5" wide.  Very simple to make, and lots of fun colors.  Doesn't she look great sitting in a field of flowers and a beautiful rainbow above?  I think, hearing from many of MY readers anyways, that Capri Marci is one of their faves... is she yours too??!!  You can get her right now as a digi HERE!!  She comes precolored and also in line drawing so you can color her up.  We'd love to see what you create with her in our Customer Gallery!! *Ü*

Have a Creative Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful absolutely beautiful! Such a nice card to brighten up my day with the weather being pretty gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorites at CHA. I heard a lot of wonderful comments about it as well. Sitting Marci is definitely one of my faves. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete