Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who's YOUR Doggy??

Hi everyone, Jana here. We're featuring Tuffy a little more this week at La-La Land crafts...and he's quite the cute little pooch! So for today's card I decided to use ALL 4 Tuffy's that come in the set! That's right, in this fabulous set you actually get 4 different Tuffy's (to cover all his moods you see!) so I wanted to showcase them all together on one card!


I used some fun DCWV paper for the dog prints (from an old pet stack I had) and colored all 4 Tuffy's to look the same with my copics. I finished off the front with the sentiment smack dab in the middle! There really aren't any embellishments on here as I didn't have much extra real estate for them, and I was trying to keep it gender neutral, so it could be a masculine card (perhaps someone is picking out a new puppy??)


I finished off the inside with a little more of the dp, and Tuffy stamped in crumb cake again. Oh...and one more of these super fun sentiments of course...LOVE these sentiments!!


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Jana.love how you used all four stamps to create a collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the four squares and each Tuffy being showcased! Great idea! Love the background paper too..so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!!!! This is sooooo cute!!! love it!! TFS!!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww love what you did with the many expressions of Tuffy!

    ReplyDelete