Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Hello! Happy New Year's Eve!

Before I get to my card, don't forget we have a SPECIAL going on at our online store!

For a LIMITED TIME, ONE WEEK ONLY all our SEASONAL Marci and Luka stamps - Christmas AND Halloween - are 20% OFF!!!


what's exactly on SALE? These Christmas/Winter Stamps:
- Winter Marci
- Santa Marci
- Ice Skating Marci
- Caroling Luka
and these Halloween Stamps:
- Witch Marci
- Pumpkin Marci
- and Pirate Luka

The sale is LIMITED to items in stock!!!! Don't miss out!!

Click HERE to go SHOPPING!!!!

*digis excluded
**sale price will be reflected in your Shopping Cart
***sale prices valid through January 6th

Today is a very special day to me, it's not only my day to post (hehe), it also my son's birthday! My little guy is turning three today! Time certainly flies! I remembered he was just a tiny baby!

I kept today's card pretty simple. Seriously, I haven't been crafting in a few days and my mojo is slowly slipping away! Even as simple as this one, it took a two days to finish and my image was colored weeks ago already! LOL

For this card, I used Sweet Dreams Marci. I used this leftover pretty paper from earlier this year. I think it's a Valentine's Day paper. LOL One of my New Year resolution is to TRY to use most of my scraps.

 

Well, that's all I have today! I do hope everyone have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. awe!!! your card is so sweet looking and I love how you colored Maci!! Have a very Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... she's definately been one of my faves! LOVE your bright cheery papers with her =)

    ReplyDelete