Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sugar Plum fairy Ballerina Marci


Isn't Ballerina Marci just enchanting in red and ready for the Nutcracker ballet? Every year My daughters and I get dressed in our most fabulous outfits and go to see the ballet, this year marks 11 years and the Orlando Ballet puts on a spectacular performance. My favorite part is when the the snowflakes dance with the sugar plum fairy, its so beautiful I don't dare blink!  I will be presenting my girls tickets to the show in this sweet card.

Ballerina Marci is water colored with markers and an aquapainter on watercolor paper with a coat of stickles on her tutu and her frame is encrusted in chunky glitter.

Have you heard the news? All of your favorite Marci and Luka stamps are now available as digital stamps, now you can get a lalaland image quicker than ever! Just click here to go shopping!

Have fun, and as always happy creating! ~Shanatie

4 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and browsed a while through your posts.
    I've found it very enjoyable and thank you for sharing your art.

    kind greetings from Holland.
    Rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shanatie...this is gorgeous! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet Shantaie!! I love the little gumdrops on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, WOW!!! Love it Shantaie!! =) Perfect with the gumdrops--perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete