Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello! Yay! Friday!!! Here comes weekend!! Woohoo!

Are you guys all done with Christmas cards? I am done for this year but I am going to continue making them since I love Christmas and I do try to make them early.

You guessed it! I have a Christmas card to share today! LOL I decided to play with Winter Marci. She's all dressed, ready to go out in the rain. :) Yeah, it's raining here and it will continue to rain until next week. Well, at least Marci is warm and cozy in her cute little coat and matching hat, right? LOL


Do you guys have a La La Land Crafts creation to share? If so, don't forget to share it with us by uploading it to our CUSTOMER GALLERY page! You might just be that lucky person to win some goodies!

That's all I have today. For those of you who are planning on doing some last minute Christmas shopping, keep warm and be safe. It's crazy out there! Packed everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that blue is stunning. Which numbers did you use? I wish you guys would include that info with all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci's precious as ever Kim!! I love the striking colors and her hair colors!! Fabulous card!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete