Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas from Tuffy!

Hi everyone, Jana here, and I have a confession to make. I've got another Tuffy card for you today because I needed to create a card in less than 45 minutes after getting Jackson to sleep and picking Julia up from school...and the smaller the image the faster the coloring! But...now that he's done...I LOVE it! This sketch (from Our Creative Corner's challenge this week!) was perfect for our little guy, and even though I didn't alter his image by adding a hat or holly or anything, the little red color adds enough holiday to make it all work!


I used some new BG Jovial paper (LOVE this, and can't believe I waited this long to get it!!!) and kept the whole thing pretty simple. And don't you just love that giant bow?? I know I do!


Ok...I know we're all WAY busy this time of year...so I'm going to leave it at that tonight. Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Jana! Tuffy is Super cute. I love your bow too! lol! Have a GREAT day!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas card with sweet lil Tuffy!! That big red bow really looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out SO SO CUTE!!! wow 45 minutes ??? You ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete