Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Much is that Doggy in the Window?

To all our Southern California Fans!!  Come see us at our Trunk Shows next weekend!!!  Click HERE for more information.


Hiya Everyone - GDT Debbie here today with my Spotlight on Tuffy! This little guy often gets overlooked in favour of Marci and Luka, but if you check out the AMAZING creations the LLLC DT have come up with this week you'll wonder why???? He comes in a set of 4 fabulous poses along with some sentiments and other doggy related images - available HERE.

Now I couldn't decide WHICH Tuffy to use so I masked them all together for a bit of "pet shop" fun. I've always loved the song that inspired my sentiment - especially when I come home and see my own pooch sitting in my front window waiting for me. I used some of the gorgeous papers Betty from Simply Betty Stamps sent me - they are a mix of 2 brands - My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup (music notes) and Bella Road Everybody Loves Christmas (stripes). 

Remember if you create something with any La-La stamps or digis, please share with us in the customer gallery! Once a month we have a Customer Appreciation Day and one of you will win a prize!

xXx

1 comment: