Sunday, December 26, 2010

Friends are special treasures

Hi all! Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. This is guest designer Alice. I am sad to present my last project as a guest designer for La La Land Crafts. I can't believe it's three months already! Big thanks to Irina for inviting me, I had so much fun creating using your amazing stamps and it was such an honor to work with your talented team! =)


I used the super cute Pirate Luka for this card. He has to be the most handsome pirate that I have ever seen! =) I used the digital version of the stamp for my card. You can see all the adorable La La stamps in digital forms here. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

That's all from me. Thanks for stopping by! =)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been three months already either!!! Thank you SO MUCH Alice for your MOST AWESOME work with our Marci and Luka stamps!! I LOVED every single one of your cards!!!! We will most definitely miss you!!!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete