Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Darling, I ADORE you!!


I just had to make another one of the 12" x 12" frames for Marci!!  Darling Marci is too special to be contained to cards only, she needed something more!!

Did you know that you can now get this Darling Marci digi as a FREE Gift??  Click HERE for details!!

I sponged all of the layers of the beautiful My Mind Eye paper with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.. I even sponged on some clouds!!  LOVE the coordinating My Minds Eye tags too!!  This page came together in no time and what a PERFECT Paris background for our Marci!!

If you want to see this beauty in person, stop by La-La Land Crafts Booth #4607 at CHA, I will bring it there for display FOR SURE!!




Project Recipe:
Frame: Prima (it's been now discontinued.. too bad..)
Stamps: Darling Marci from La-La Land Crafts
Papers: My Minds Eye
Tools: Tim Holtz Die Cuts - Flourish, Flowers; Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, EK Success Border Punch, Sewing Machine
Embellishments: My Minds Eye -Punch out Tags
Inks: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair- E50, YR20, E13, E35, E37
Dress- R20, R21, R24, R27, R29
Shoes and Bow- C1, C3, C5, C7

Hugs!!

1 comment: