Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful, Fancy Marci and Formal Luka

Hello and Happy {almost} Thanksgiving to you! I'm Shantaie here to share a Fancy, Formal Thanksgiving card with you...Fancy Marci and Formal Luka that is :)


Wouldn't you agree that this is a very good looking couple? I just had to color them both for this project, I couldn't bear to separate them! I love how the rich fall colors give Marci and Luka a whole new look, its so amazing how many different ways you can use these stamps!

My little Fancy Marci and Formal Luka are colored with prisma pencils, and coordinate with the gorgeous Teresa Collins Giving Thanks papers. These adorable images are available for a limited time as digital stamps, so don't delay..in fact why not pick up the pair as a Christmas gift for yourself! ;-)

Happy Creating, and HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. that's absolutely adorable Shantaie!! Such beautiful colors, perfect for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete