Friday, November 26, 2010

Super Cupcake Marci

Happy Friday!

Are you guys out and about, looking for great deals on Black Friday? LOL I plan to go to a couple of places later today. Wish me luck since there will be an ocean of people....EVERYWHERE! I might decide to just stay home...

Today I have this fun gift bag to share! I used Super Cupcake Marci. She's a cutie, isn't she?

This bag measures 5x7x1.75. It's a pretty good size, perfect for a lot of stuff. I might be making more of these for Christmas....if time permits, that is.


Don't forget if you have a Marci/Luca card to share, please add your link to our Customer Gallery. You might just win some goodies! Also, Irina has Fancy Marci and Formal Luca up for grabs! Check out her blog for details!

Well, that's all I have today. Have fun shopping, everyone! Be safe!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I LOVE your coloring on her, and those flowers are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is ... WOW gorgeous!! Love those colors and your colorING! Fabulous gift bag---Pretty Pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete