Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Santa Baby


Hi and Happy Wednesday, I'm Shantaie with another Santa Marci project to share with you today. My house has always been sprinkled with pink and the laughter of girls, so naturally I envisioned Santa Marci in  pink velvet the moment I saw her! So I chose a couple of my favorite pink Holiday photos and some gorgeous and fun Echo park paper, don't you think Santa Marci is adorable in pink?


I paper pieced her bear and of course added a bit of glam by coating her trim with stickles! A sweet trio of bitty silver pearls on her holly leaves are all she needs to be a "girlie girl" for the Holidays! Have you added you creations to the customer gallery yet? Don't forget we will have a drawing at the end of the month, you could be the lucky winner!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE is THIS?!!! Love your scrappy page Shantaie, and the sparkle on Santa Marci is perfect...and the paper pieced panda! TOO CUTE! Great job *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette here Shantaie! Marci is snow sweet in those lighter colors! Your layout rocks and I adore that paper piecing on panda!!

    ReplyDelete