Saturday, November 6, 2010

My First Post for La-La Land


Hi everyone - my name is Debbie I'm just sooooo excited to be here as GDT for La-La Land for the next few months - it's a long way from Australia to La-La Land but the trip is sooo worth it - LOL! I thought my first post should be all about celebrating - and what better way that with the gorgeous Birthday Marci. I just LOVE her sweeeeet face - she would bring a smile to anyone's face - a bit like the HUGE grin I had when I got invited to play over here!

I've paired her with some Pink Paislee DP and some shapes cut using my nesties. The small tassle is from Christina Re. The border punch is Martha Stewart.

Thanx for having me - and like Arnie says - I'll Be Back!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Debbie!! What a great start with this GORGEOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie...love your coloring and all those flowers are just gorgeous!! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very SWEET Debbie!! Love the DP and colors you chose and your fabulous roses are perfect too =) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete