Thursday, November 11, 2010

Merry Christmas Marci!

Happy Thursday everyone, Jana here. I love versatile stamps!!! This adorable Birthday Marci works not only for adorable Birthday cards, but she's great for Christmas too...just by using Christmas colors!!!


For my card today I used the Sweet Sunday sketch from Karen Giron, some great new dp i picked up at my LSS, and the new faux crochet edge dienamics die from MFT.


I colored Marci with my copics, and then paper pieced her present with the opposite side of the dp I used for the center square (adding the ribbon on top which had been stamped and cut from more white cs. I added some seam binding ribbon and an antique brad to finish off the sketch!!

Don't forget to share your LaLa Land Crafts projects with us! Link up your projects using any LLLC stamps here on the blog and YOU could be our customer of the month, and win ANY stamp from our store!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love how versatile the Marci and Luka stamps are for anything!

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my Giants Cheerleader Marci card. :)

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Jana!!! LOVE Birthday Marci for Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete